Volgers

zaterdag 23 juni 2012

BB Couture - Wild West - Haul

Dear readers

It is almost over... but this last week it is still super busy. I am writing my thesis and this tuesday I have a presentation at the university about my research. The last presentation is on the 6th of july. It was so interesting and nice to do this research, but I am happy when it is finished. When everything is done I will be back with a daily blog. Untill then I come and go when there is a little spare time.

Finally, I am able to show you the Wild West collection from BB Couture. This collection is 100% my favorite collection from BB Couture. I am just in love with the foils. They are super easy to apply and remove plus it looks amazing!

 BB Couture - Wild West - Bandito
 BB Couture - Wild West - Belle Starr
 BB Couture - Wild West - Frontier Woman
 BB Couture - Wild West - Gun Fighter
 BB Couture - Wild West - Laced Corset
 BB Couture - Wild West - Outlaw
 BB Couture - Wild West - Pistol Packing Mamma
 BB Couture - Wild West - Posse
 BB Couture - Wild West - Rustler
 BB Couture - Wild West - Saloon Girl
 BB Couture - Wild West - Sun Dance
 BB Couture - Wild West - Wrangler

Judgement:
Beautiful Colors: 10/12 --> 8,3
Original Colors: 10/12 --> 8,3
My Favorite Color: Gun Fighter
Total: 8,3

Link to this collection: Click

Geen opmerkingen: