Volgers

maandag 9 juli 2012

Milani - 3D Holographic - 3D

Dear readers

I have great news! In two days we are going to visit Labrador Retriever puppies. There is a large chance that there is one for us. I really hope there is a 'click', because that is important of course. I am so excited! I can not wait till it is wednesday!

Until then... I enjoy holographic nailpolish! :D Woohoo. There are many possible finishes, but a holographic finish is still be most original and coolest in my opinion!



Name: 3D
Collection: 3D Holographic
Brand: Milani
Color: Gold
Finish: Holografisch
Volume: 13,2 ml
Amount of coats: 2
Link to product: Click


Judgement:
Beautiful: 8
Opaque: 8
Easy To Apply: 9
Easy To Remove: 9
Doesn't Chip: 8
Long Lasting: 8
Total: 8,3

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

What a beauty! I would love to wear this nailpolish to parties and on New Year!