Volgers

vrijdag 9 december 2011

Essie - Art Of Spring - Lilacism

Dear readers

Why is the mail so slow sometimes? I want to show you so much great new nailpolishes, but I can't until I received them myself. It is very enoying, because I am so enthousiastic about it and I can't show it :( But we have to be a little more patient. And hopefully I receive 2 new collections today. China Glaze - Eye Candy and Color Club - Backstage Pass. Can't wait!

For now I have to show you something different. This is also a pretty one, but way different than what I planned to show you. Still cute: Lilacism

 


Essie - Art Of Spring - Lilacism
3 coats

Judgement:Beautiful Color: 8
Opaque: 7
Easy To Apply: 8
Easy To Remove: 9
Doesn't Chip: 8
Long Lasting: 9
Total: 8,2
Link to this nailpolish: Click Here

Melanie

Geen opmerkingen: