Volgers

woensdag 14 december 2011

Essie - Bridal Collection 2011 - Borrowed & Blue

Dear readers

Wow it is so busy, unbelievable! It is just too much... Next week I got an exam, now I have to write a review and another chapter for our policy plan. I have to write something for every girl I teached, because saturday is my last day with everyone. All the presents aren't here yet.. argh! Tomorrow I have a christmas fair here in town, which is something that I am really looking forward to, but it doesn't really fit anymore in my time. Ow and for the gymnastics I have to write alot of forms and reports, but that can wait till after my exam. So I am sorry, but you will receive the two posts that are still behind now.

To make up a little bit, I want to show you this incredible blue! I just love it! Would I wear this if I would marry.. eumh no.. but I just lovvvvee the blue!


Essie - Bridal Collection 2011 - Borrowed & Blue
1 coat

Judgement:Beautiful Color: 10
Opaque: 10
Easy To Apply: 10
Easy To Remove: 10
Doesn't Chip: 9
Long Lasting: 9
Total: 9,7
Link to this nailpolish: Click Here

Melanie

Geen opmerkingen: