Volgers

zondag 29 januari 2012

Color Club - Wicked Sweet - Haul

Dear readers

It is going to be freezing the next couple of days here in The Netherlands. I really to like cold so I try to think of what I do like... spring and summer! The next collection is truly a perfect fit for these seasons. All the colors are scented. Let's check out the bottles:

 Color Club - Wicked Sweet - Get Your Lem-On
  Color Club - Wicked Sweet - Gimme A Grape Kiss
  Color Club - Wicked Sweet - I Always Get My Man-darin
  Color Club - Wicked Sweet - Raspberry Rush
  Color Club - Wicked Sweet - The Lime Starts Here
  Color Club - Wicked Sweet - Wicked Sweet
 Color Club - Wicked Sweet - Yum Gum

Judgement:
Beautiful Colors: 5/7 --> 7,1
Original Colors: 7/7 --> 10,0
My Favorite Color: Yum Gum
Total: 8,6

Link to this collection: Click Here

Melanie

Geen opmerkingen: