Volgers

dinsdag 17 april 2012

BB Couture - Infamous Lovers - Cleopatra

Dear readers

My boyfriend and I are on a puppylist. Well I don't know the name in Enligsh, but I think it is still puppylist. We are seriously thinking about getting a Labrador puppy, but there are still some issues we have to think about. We think it is really important that the dog get a great life and get alot of attention and everything he/she needs. I will let you know what we decided. For now, I am still very very excited!


Name: Cleopatra
Collection: Infamous Lovers
Brand: BB Couture
Color: Turquoise

Finish: Shimmer / duochroom
Volume: 15 ml
Amount of coats: 2
Suggestion: Cleopatra is a couple with Anthony
Link to product: Click 


Judgement:
Beautiful Color: 7
Opaque: 8
Easy To Apply: 8
Easy To Remove: 8
Doesn't Chip: 8
Long Lasting: 8
Total: 7,8



Geen opmerkingen: