Volgers

vrijdag 20 april 2012

China Glaze - Wizard Of Ooh Ahz Returns - Good Witch

Dear readers

Today I had my first interviews. It was a while ago, but went very smooth and the participants were all very excited and they told me about there lives and their opinions, which was very refreshing, because I did not really expected that to happen. Really great to work with.

Today I want to show you Good Witch, it is a very nice color which is appropriate to wear to work. I really need these kind of nailpolishes lately because of my internship.



Nane: Good Witch
Collection: Wizard Of Ooh Ahz Returns
Brand: China Glaze
Color: Pink

Finish: Frost, glitter
Volume: 14 ml
Amount of coats: 2
Link to product: Click


Judgement:
Beautiful Color: 7
Opaque: 7
Easy To Apply: 10
Easy To Remove: 6
Doesn't Chip: 8
Long Lasting: 8
Total: 7,7

Geen opmerkingen: