Volgers

donderdag 26 april 2012

Milani - Bare - Haul

Dear readers

I am a person who loves wild colors especially on my nails. I like it when people notice them, but sometimes you just can't wear those hot colors and you need something more sophisticated. Well that isn't really my thing, but Milani is making is pretty easy. The Bare collection has got six nude colors from very light till brown. Especially the lighter colors are great to wear to work. Plus the got nice names. But it is still a nude collection... if you are looking for these they are perfect otherwise they are just not that original. But still Milani well done!
 Milani - Bare - Bare In Mind
 Milani - Bare - Bare Necessity
 Milani - Bare - Bare To Wear
 Milani - Bare - Bare With Me
 Milani - Bare - Teddy Bare
 Milani - Bare - Truth Or Bare

Judgement:
Beautiful Colors: 4/6 --> 6,7
Original Colors: 2/6 --> 3,3
My Favorite Color: Bare With Me
Total: 5,0

Link to the collection: Click

Geen opmerkingen: