Volgers

zaterdag 7 april 2012

Konad - Stamping Nailpolish 10 ml - Part 2 - Haul

Dear readers

Almost Easter again. I don't know it is not really a celebration here, but we come together with family and eat alot, but yesterday I saw an item on tv about children and adolescents don't know anymore what easter is really about. Their was a boy I think he was 16-18 and he said: well it is something with eggs. What do you think is it important to know what all the holidays are about?
My personal opinion is that if you don't know what you are celebrating you can't have a real opinion about it and you shouldn't get a day off, but I guess that is not anymore how our society is working right now.
 Konad - Stamping Nailpolish 10 ml - Dark Orange
 Konad - Stamping Nailpolish 10 ml - Dark Purple
 Konad - Stamping Nailpolish 10 ml - Dark Red
 Konad - Stamping Nailpolish 10 ml - Gold
Konad - Stamping Nailpolish 10 ml - Gold Brown

Judgement:Beautiful Colors: 2/5 --> 4,0
Original Colors: 4/5 --> 8,0
My Favorite Color: Dark Purple
Total: 6,0
Link to this collection: Click Here

Melanie

Geen opmerkingen: