Volgers

donderdag 9 augustus 2012

BB Couture - Infamous Lovers - Anthony

Dear readers

I love all the extra time I have to blog again. I really missed it and I missed to read all your comments. I'm totally back again :)

I want to start today with Anthony from BB Couture's Infamous Lovers. I really like the idea behind this collection witht the couples for men and women. Really nice. Anthony is a gorgeous blue shimmer. Girls don't be shy try men nailpolish sometime they are great for us girls too!



Name: Anthony
Collection: Infamous Lovers
Brand: BB Couture
Color: Dark blue
Finish: Shimmer
Volume: 15 ml
Amount of coats: 2
Suggestion: Anthony is a couple with Cleopatra
Link to product:
Click

Judgement:
Beautiful: 7
Opaque: 9
Easy To Apply: 8
Easy To Remove: 8
Doesn't Chip: 9
Long Lasting: 8
Total: 8,2

Geen opmerkingen: