Volgers

dinsdag 14 augustus 2012

Color Club - Blossoming - Hydrangnea Kiss

Dear readers

Sometimes I have my doubts about color club, because the first two nailpolishes I bought from this brand were pretty bad. Everytime I try a Color Club I still have the bad experiences in my mind, but I think I had just bad luck with those, because Color Club makes real nice nailpolishes! For example Hydrangnea Kiss (horrible name to write :p). It is a gorgeous blue/lavender color. Sweet color for spring and summer.


Name: Hydrangnea Kiss
Collection: Blossoming
Brand: Color Club
Color: Blue, lavender
Finish: Creme
Volume: 15 ml
Amount of coats: 2
Link to product: Click


Judgement:
Beautiful Color: 7
Opaque: 6
Easy To Apply: 8
Easy To Remove: 9
Doesn't Chip: 7
Long Lasting: 7
Total: 7,3

Geen opmerkingen: