Volgers

woensdag 8 augustus 2012

Essie - Bridal Collection 2011 - Better Together

Dear readers

Sheer polishes are not my favorites. In fact I avoid them, because they are hard to apply and I never get a nice result and I prefer opaque nailpolishes. I make swatches of all nailpolishes I sell, because this makes shopping easier and my webshop more complete. I had to try this sheer nailpolish and I was surprised. It is not going to be my favorite nailpolish, but for a sheer nailpolish it is pretty and even easy to apply. Better Together is a nice sheer one.



Name: Better Together
Collection: Bridal Collection 2011
Brand: Essie
Color: Light pink
Finish: Jelly
Volume: 15 ml
Amount of coats: 3
Link to product:
Click

Judgement:
Beauitiful: 6
Opaque: 5
Easy to apply: 7
Easy To Remove: 9
Doesn't Chip: 8
Long Lasting: 8
Total: 7,2

Geen opmerkingen: