Volgers

vrijdag 10 augustus 2012

Zoya - Feel - Avery

Dear readers

Almost weekend! Tomorrow we go to see Kloenie. Kloenie is our labrador retriever puppy. At this moment she is 6,5 weeks old. Between the 17th and the 22th we can bring her home. I am so excited! Just a little more patience.

While waiting I can write some more reviews :D For example about Avery. I thought this was going to be such a color that should match with the skintone, but it is weird but it matcht mine! Did any of you had problems with this one? I did not and I am very happy about it. It is nude and chic, perfect.




Name: Avery
Collection: Feel
Brand: Zoya
Color: Beige
Finish: Creme
Volume: 15 ml
Amount of coats: 2
Link to product: Click


Judgement:
Beautiful: 8
Opaque: 9
Easy To Apply: 10
Easy To Remove: 10
Doesn't Chip: 8
Long Lasting: 8
Total: 8,8

Geen opmerkingen: