Volgers

donderdag 25 augustus 2011

China Glaze - Metal Crackle - Haute Metal

Hi girls

Ok things with blogger are a little strange at this moment, because at some computers it works as it should and on others, like mine, it doesn't. I can publish an article, but there are no white lines and I can't make any corrections. But the good news is that it works on my boyfriends computer, so I will change the layout when I am with him. Until they fixed the problem.

Good let's see what I have for you today. The last to posts were hauls, just because I want to start with showing you the bottles and than I show you the individual swatches and the last post about a certain collection will be all the swatches together with a final judgement. This way you can find easy what you want. I hope you enjoy it.

The first swatch I want to show you is China Glaze - Metal Crackle - Haute Metal. It is the pink metallic crackle, but In my opinion it is not really metallic, but more glitter and I like it. You know I am no fan of crackles, but even I have to admit that this is pretty beautiful! What I do like about crackles is that you can change your look so simple by putting an other basic color underneath the crackle layer. In this swatch I used Orly - Once Upon A Time - Pixie Dust.




Name: China Glaze - Metal Crackle - Haute Metal
Coats: 1
Over: Orly - Once Upon A Time - Pixie Dust

Judgement:
Beautiful Color: 7
Opaque: 9
Easy To Apply: 9
Easy To Remove: 9
Doesn't Chip: 9
Long Lasting: 7
Total: 8,3

Link to this nailpolish: click here

Melanie

Geen opmerkingen: