Volgers

dinsdag 21 februari 2012

BB Couture - A Touch Of Greece - Nike

Dear readers

Wow what a great days! My internship is even better then I expected it to be and my boyfriend is back from his holiday and we spend alot of time together which is great too! But that means a little less time to blog every day, but I promise I will keep up with all the posts.

Today I want to show you a true beauty. It is called Nike and it is from the A Touch Of Greece collection from BB Couture. There are alot of different opinions about this one. I read alot of blogs and some are very happy with it others are really dissapointed. I couldn't wait to try it myself and I belong to the group who likes it alot.



BB Couture - A Touch Of Greece - Nike
2 coats

Jugdement:Beautiful Color: 9
Opaque: 8
Easy To Apply: 8
Easy To Remove: 8
Doesn't Chip: 8
Long Lasting: 8
Total: 8,2
Link to this nailpolish: Click Here

Melanie

Geen opmerkingen: