Volgers

dinsdag 28 februari 2012

Color Club - Electro Candy - Haul

Dear readers

I have this great idea to celebrate my webshops first anniversary! But I can not tell it right now. Just wait till tomorrow. I hope you like the idea as much as I do.

For now the Electro Candy collection from Color Club. Love Love Love if you as me.


 Color Club - Electro Candy - Electro Candy
 Color Club - Electro Candy - Pure Energy
 Color Club - Electro Candy - Tangerine Scream
 Color Club - Electro Candy - Ultra Violet
 Color Club - Electro Candy - Volt Of Light
Color Club - Electro Candy - What A Shock

Judgement:Beautiful Colors: 5/6 --> 8,3
Original Colors: 6/6 --> 10
My Favorite Color: Ultra Violet
Total: 9,2
Link to this collection: Click Here

Melanie

1 opmerking:

Lara zei

I like tangarine scream and pure energy <3