Volgers

dinsdag 14 februari 2012

China Glaze - Anchors Away - Below Deck

Dear readers

Sorry sorry, my boyfriend returned from his holiday and I spend whole weekend with him and had no time to blog. So more posts for today!

I want to start with one of my favorite nailpolishes of the moment. This is China Glaze - Below Deck. It is the weird grey-purple color that we all love. Many brands offer this color or one that is very close to it. To be honest I did not compare it to other colors before I bought it. So there is no reason why I choose for China Glaze, but it works great!


China Glaze - Anchors Away - Below Deck
2 coats

Judgement:Beautiful Color: 9
Opaque: 9
Easy To Apply: 9
Easy To Remove: 9
Doesn't Chip: 8
Long Lasting: 8
Total: 8,7
Link to this nailpolish: Click Here

Melanie

Geen opmerkingen: