Volgers

woensdag 1 februari 2012

China Glaze - Wizard Of Ooh Ahz - Cowardly Lyin'

Dear readers

Today I had to do an presentation in English with a friend and we did a very good job! :)
Now there is one more day of study tomorrow and the day after tomorrow I have my last exam.
My internship starts monday and that is just something I have been waiting for this whole year! So I cannot wait till I can start!

This is another China Glaze Wizard Of Ooh Ahz Returns nailpolish. It is the yellow gold version of C-C-Courage. The shade doesn't match so well with my skintone, but it is a wonderfull nailpolish. If I was a little more tanned it would be great.



China Glaze - Wizard Of Ooh Ahz Returns - Corwardly Lyin'
4 coats

Judgement:
Beautiful: 6
Opaque: 6
Easy To Apply: 9
Easy To Remove: 7
Doesn't Chip: 8
Long Lasting: 7
Total: 7,2

Link to this nailpolish: Click Here

Melanie

Geen opmerkingen: