Volgers

dinsdag 8 mei 2012

BB Couture - A Touch Of Greece - Cybele

Dear readers

I woke up today and my throat was hurting so much and talking was almost impossible. Now it is going a little better but still.. I didn't have this for years and now I remember why I was so happy about it ;) Alot of people here are feeling not so well or ill. How are you doing?







Name: Cybele
Collection: A Touch Of Greece
Brand: BB Couture
Color: Salmon, pink
Finish: Shimmer, glitter
Volume: 15 ml
Amount of coats: 3
Amount of coats over black: 1
Amount of coats over white: 1
Suggestion: Nice over dark colors, for a softer effect over a light base color or non base
Link to product: Click
Judgement:
Beautiful: 7
Opaque: 6
Easy To Apply: 7
Easy To Remove: 5
Doesn't Chip: 8
Long Lasting: 8
Total: 6,8

Geen opmerkingen: