Volgers

woensdag 16 mei 2012

China Glaze - Anchors Away - Sunset Sail

Dear readers

I wanted to try this nailpolish so bad, because it is a gorgeous peachy nude with soft silver shimmer in the bottle. Finally I could try it out, but what a great disappointment.. Look at the picture.. This is the kind of nude/peach that does not match with my skintone at all. Which means that it obviously will match with other skintones, but before you buy this one check if you have the same skintone as me. There are tons of nudes that will match, but this one doesn't.

I have to say that the structure of the nailpolish and the long lasting and everthing is perfectly and the same as we are used to with China Glaze nailpolishes. Just the color wasn't ment for me. :(



Name: Sunset Sail
Collection: Anchors Away
Brand: China Glaze
Color: Beige, peach
Finish: Creme, microglitter
Volume: 14 ml
Amount of coats: 3
Link to product: Click


Judgement:
Beautiful: 5
Opaque: 7
Easy To Apply: 8
Easy To Remove: 9
Doesn't Chip: 8
Long Lasting: 8
Total: 7,5


Geen opmerkingen: