Volgers

woensdag 16 mei 2012

China Glaze - Crackle Glaze - Haul

Dear readers

I am not a crackle person, but I know alot of people are so time to focus on these special nailpolish. The first crackle collection that came to my attention was the Crackle Glaze collection from China Glaze. If I like it or not.. the effects are pretty nice and real good. That is ofcourse very important if we are talking about crackle nailpolishes. I like the original colors, not just the black and white.

 China Glaze - Crackle Glaze - Black Mess
  China Glaze - Crackle Glaze - Broken Hearted
  China Glaze - Crackle Glaze - Cracked Concrete
  China Glaze - Crackle Glaze - Crushed Candy
  China Glaze - Crackle Glaze - Fault Line
  China Glaze - Crackle Glaze - Lightening Bolt

Judgement:
Beautiful Colors: 5/6 --> 8,3
Original Colors: 3/6 --> 5,0
My Favorite Color: Crushed Candy
Total: 6,7

Link to this collection: Click

Geen opmerkingen: