Volgers

woensdag 16 mei 2012

Color Club - Backstage Pass - Haul

Dear readers

I have so much more collections to show you, so I think I will show them all on my blog, before I continue to show swatches. Because there are alot of collections which are totally amazing but they did not get attention just because there is too much.

When this collection came out I was so happy! I wanted original glitters for a long time and now they are here the glitters from the Backstage Collection from Color Club. I admit they are a little bit large... but still for the fun effect it is great!

 Color Club - Backstage Pass - Backstage Pass
 Color Club - Backstage Pass - Fame & Fortune
 Color Club - Backstage Pass - It's A Hit
 Color Club - Backstage Pass - Platinum Record
 Color Club - Backstage Pass - Take The Stage
 Color Club - Backstage Pass - Wish On A Rock-Star

Judgement:
Beautiful Colors: 5/6 --> 8,3
Original Colors: 6/6 --> 10
My Favorite Color: Wish On A Rock-Star
Total: 9,2

Link to this collection: Click

Geen opmerkingen: