Volgers

zaterdag 17 september 2011

BB Couture - Infamous Lovers - Clyde

Dear readers

I expected 9 new Color Club collections like 4 weeks ago, but apparently they are lost and so I have to wait a little longer and if it is not here at the end of the week than I have to order again.

But also good news the following collections of BB Couture will be available soon:
  • A Touch Of Greece
  • Butterfly
  • Cantina Summer Nights
  • Fairy Tale
  • Ladybug
  • Wild West
I am very excited about this because the colors are totally amazing and I can't wait to show you them all and it would be very nice if I can offer them to all interested people in my shop.

Today I want to show you a BB Couture Nailpolish from the Infamous Lovers Collection. It's Clyde :)




BB Couture - Infamous Lovers - Clyde
Couple: Bonnie - Clyde
1 coat

Judgement:
Beautiful Color: 9
Opaque: 10
Easy To Apply: 10
Easy To Remove: 9
Don't Chip: 9
Long Lasting: 9
Total: 9,3

Link to this nailpolish: Click Here

Melanie

Geen opmerkingen: