Volgers

donderdag 29 september 2011

Nubar - Chocolate Truffles - Cherry Cordial

Dear readers,

Tomorrow my first exam of the year, it is not difficult, but still I am a little nervous.

Before we start with the nailpolish part I want to wish Afra a Happy Birthday!

Today we are going to talk about an underdog of Nubar. It's called Cherry Cordial and as for as I know this one didn't get alot, enough, attention. So I will show it to you. It is a very nice duochroom for the fall. The colors are brown, green, pink, gold and a little purple. It's very hard to capture duochrome nailpolishes properly on camera, but the bottle gives a very good example.



Nubar - Chocolate Truffles - Cherry Cordial

Judgement:
Beautiful Color: 6
Opaque: 8
Easy To Apply: 9
Easy To Remove: 10
Don't Chip: 7
Long Lasting: 7
Total: 7,8

Link to this nailpolish: Click Here

Melanie

Geen opmerkingen: