Volgers

donderdag 22 september 2011

Essie - Fall 2010 - Haul

Dear readers

The fall.. well it is not my favorite season. My birthday is in november that is nice, but well that is pretty much it. The leafs are falling down it is raining all the time but what I hate the most is the upcoming cold. I really don't like that, so the fall and the winter are just not my favorite times of the year. But there is another upside than only my birthday and that is that there are amazing nailpolish collections in the fall! Like the one I would like to talk about today. This is the Fall 2010 collection from Essie. By the way today I expect all the new Essie collections including the brand new Winter 2011!
But first last years fall. I totally love this collection! At this moment I only own Sew Psyched, which I found a very strange color, but it really looked good on me :) But I want so many more!


Essie - Fall 2010 - In Stitches

Essie - Fall 2010 - Limited Addiction

Essie - Fall 2010 - Little Brown Dress

Essie - Fall 2010 - Merino Cool

Essie - Fall 2010 - Sew Psyched

Essie - Fall 2010 - Velvet Voyeur

Judgement:Beautiful Colors: 6/6 --> 10
Original Colors: 5/6 --> 8,3
My Favorite Color: In Stitches
Total: 9,2

Link to this collection: Click Here

Melanie

Geen opmerkingen: