Volgers

vrijdag 30 september 2011

Orly - Cosmic FX - Galaxy Girl

Dear readers

Announcement: Tomorrow The Color Palette will introduce a new brand!

So today I did my first exam of my master and well it looked easy, but it was pretty hard and I am not sure if I did it right. Now I have to wait 3 weeks for the results. We'll see.

I was very lucky that I could catch some of the wonderful sunshine today in my backyard, but ofcourse I was already into fall and I was wearing this beauty today: Orly - Cosmic FX - Galaxy Girl. This one is my favorite, but the structure is so great on all of them, totally love it! Do you?

A little note: the pictures are difficult to take, but if you look at the bottle picture and the macro picture that is how it really shows on the nail. Absolutely worth trying!



Orly - Cosmic FX - Galaxy Girl
2 coats

Judgement:
Beautiful Color: 9
Opaque: 7
Easy To Apply: 7
Easy To Remove: 3
Don't Chip: 10
Long Lasting: 10
Total: 7,7

Link to this nailpolish: Click Here

Melanie

3 opmerkingen:

KarenD zei

This is one of my favorites from that collection--so pretty!

april brooks zei

This is one of my favorite polishes!

Unknown zei

@KarenD Mine too, but I like It's Not Rocket Science also alot

@April It is pretty isn't it? :)