Volgers

woensdag 28 september 2011

Essie - Fall 2010 - Little Brown Dress

Dear readers

Yeah! We have a little sunshine today and last night I finished my summery for the test so I am going to learn in my backyard! Finally sun! But we have to admit that well, this is for a little while because the fall is really coming up. That is why I want to show you a marvelous fall color today it is called Essie - Fall 2011 - Little Brown Dress. Like the name! This is a very rich deep brown color and it is perfect for the fall. You might want to click the picture of the swatch, because it is so rich it looks a little like black, but it is really dark dark brown. Enjoy:


Essie - Fall 2011 - Little Brown Dress

Judgement:
Beautiful Color: 7
Opaque: 10
Easy To Apply: 9
Easy To Remove: 9
Don't Chip: 9
Long Lasting: 10
Total: 9

Link to this nailpolish: Click Here

Melanie

Geen opmerkingen: