Volgers

maandag 31 oktober 2011

China Glaze - Wizard Of Ooh Ahz Returns - Haul

Dear readers

Did I ever tell you how much I love nailpolish? :p It is insane.. * sigh* I paint my nails at least every two days. Even if I made something pretty, after two days I want something new. So you understand that my wishlist is really long :D What is the nailpolish you would like to get right now?

Today I want to show you a collection of China Glaze. I love the name: Wizard Of Ooh Ahz Returns, but hell it is so long to write. Let's check the bottles out:

 China Glaze - Wizard Of Ooh Ahz Returns - C-C-Courage
 China Glaze - Wizard Of Ooh Ahz Returns - Cowardly Lyin'
 China Glaze - Wizard Of Ooh Ahz Returns - Dorothy Who?
 China Glaze - Wizard Of Ooh Ahz Returns - Good Witch
 China Glaze - Wizard Of Ooh Ahz Returns - Ruby Pumps
China Glaze - Wizard Of Ooh Ahz Returns - The Ten Man

Judgement:
Beautiful Colors: 4/6 --> 6,7
Original Colors: 4/6 --> 6,7
My Favorite Color: C-C-Courage
Total: 6,7

Link to this collection: Click Here

Melanie

Geen opmerkingen: