Volgers

woensdag 12 oktober 2011

Konad - Stamping Nailpolish 10 ml - Part 1 - Haul

Dear readers,

Damn I just came a few minutes to late and now I missed the mail with my BB Couture order! Hopefully he come tomorrow morning than I will make pictures and tomorrow in the evening they will be on my website! Woohoo! There are such great colors in that order I can't wait to see them! (and they are not even for myself :p but still it is great to get them)

Today I want to show you very simple the first 5 Konad Stamping Nailpolishes (10 ml). It is hard to find specific photo's of Konad. So here they are.

 Konad - Stamping Nailpolish 10 ml - Black
 Konad - Stamping Nailpolish 10 ml - Black Pearl
 Konad - Stamping Nailpolish 10 ml - Blue
 Konad - Stamping Nailpolish 10 ml - Blue Pearl
Konad - Stamping Nailpolish 10 ml - Chocolate

Judgement:
Beautiful Colors: 3/5 --> 6
Original Colors: 3/5 --> 6
My Favorite Color: Black
Total: 6,0
Link to this collection: Click Here

Melanie

Geen opmerkingen: