Volgers

vrijdag 7 oktober 2011

Zoya - Touch - Minka

Dear readers

Today I went to the doctor with my two cats, Toulouse and Paris, and Toulouse is a 'little bit' to thick... well he really has got to loose some weight. So I bought some special food and I really hope it will work out well, because I want him as long as possible close to me, he is so sweet. Paris was absolutely fine and fit.

Today I want to show you the nude Zoya color that I wasn't impressed with at first. I love to try out nailpolishes that I think I won't like, most of the time, I still like them ;)
Well Minka is the more yellow nude and I thought that wouldn't match my skincolor, but it wasn't that bad. I wouldn't buy it, because Shay and Pandora actually did match my skintone better, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. Check out Minka:


Zoya - Touch - Minka
1 coat

Judgement:
Beautiful Color: 5
Opaque: 10
Easy To Apply: 10
Easy To Remove: 10
Don't Chip: 8
Long Lasting: 7
Total: 8,3

Link to this nailpolish: Click Here

Melanie

Geen opmerkingen: