Volgers

donderdag 13 oktober 2011

Color Club - Alter Ego - Get A Clue

Dear readers

Goodmorning, ooh it is so very cold here! The sky is bright blue and completely clear, well that means there is really cold weather coming up! I prefer nice and sunny days, but I have to admit it looks pretty right now. Ok ok I am a little biased because I sit here with a nice cup of tea inside and only in the evening I have to go outside for my gymnastic lessons. What do you prefer winter of summer?

Today I would like to show you the first swatch of Color Club. It is from the Alter Ego collection and the name is Get A Clue. How cute is that? :) It is the most perfect soft pink I ever worked with!



Color Club - Alter Ego - Get A Clue

Judgement:
Beautiful Color: 9
Opaque: 8
Easy To Apply: 8
Easy To Remove: 10
Doesn't Chip: 8
Long Lasting: 8
Total: 8,5

Link to this nailpolish: Click Here

Melanie

Geen opmerkingen: