Volgers

vrijdag 21 oktober 2011

Konad - Stamping Polish 10 ml - Part 1 - Black

Dear readers

Today I did an exam and it went pretty good I think :) and when I came home the results of last months exam where there and I made it! Woohoo! Very happy now, if I also passed the one of today, I only have to do 3 more exams until july.

Today I want to show you the basic of the basics and it is Konad - Stamping Polish 10 ml - Black. Well I think everybody who loves to stamp must have this nailpolish (or another black one). Some people like to stamp with normal nailpolish, I don't I can't work with it at all. No problem I use Konad - Stamping Polish and it is always very nice and the images are nice and clear. Check out Black:


Konad - Stamping Polish 10 ml - Black
1 coat
Over: China Glaze - Romantique - Devotion

Judgement:
Beautiful Color: 10
Opaque: 10
Easy To Apply: 8
Easy To Remove: 8
Doesn't Chip: 8
Long Lasting: 8
Total: 8,7

Link to this stamping polish: Click Here

Melanie

Geen opmerkingen: