Volgers

zondag 30 oktober 2011

Orly - Sweet - Cotton Candy

Dear readers

Maybe you have noticed it already, but there is a new logo! All there credits are for Edwin, a friend  of  my boyfriend who was just playing  with my logo... but the result is soooo amazing! I am so happy  with it! So thank you so much! It is such an improvement!

Today I want to show you a sweet nice pink that is ment for the spring, but I think it is a color  you can wear all year long. Orly - Cotton Candy! It is  still  not  mine.. but  I  hope that  I can add this one to  my collection  soon :) (hint  hint, my birthday is coming up!)



Orly - Sweet - Cotton  Candy
1 coat

Judgement:
Beautiful Color: 9
Opaque: 10
Easy To Apply:  7
Easy To Remove: 10
Doesn't Chip:  8
Long  Lasting:  8
Total: 8,7

Link  to this nailpolish: Click Here

Melanie

Geen opmerkingen: